Why be a member of Honey Creek Market?
- You have the right to attend general membership meetings, vote on co-op issues and elect Board Members.
- Your voice can help shape the future of the co-op.
- You are part of sustaining a great tradition. There’s been a grocery store here since 1918.
- You have the opportunity to run for a position on the Board, take part in policy discussions and serve on committees.
- You have the privilege of being a co-owner of a business that supports the local food economy.
- You have the opportunity to invest in the co-op through an ownership share.
- You benefit from member-only discounts on certain items.
- You only have to pay for membership once. It’s a lifetime fee.
- Your membership helps keep the store operating so that others, who aren’t yet members, can still shop locally and get healthy food at fair prices.